This update optimizes for iPad Pro in case you are one of the lucky ones who has one.
The Gay Men’s Lifestyle Magazine with a Southern California Perspective
The ultimate guide to LGBT life, FRONTIERS presents gay life from a Southern California perspective like no other magazine. With the authority that comes from being a pioneering gay rights publication born in Los Angeles nearly 35 years ago, FRONTIERS gives readers access to leaders, tastemakers and celebrities of all kinds.
Every two weeks, FRONTIERS covers a diverse range of subjects, including politics, health, fitness, gossip, celebrity, entertainment, relationships, travel and shopping—all served up with intelligence, wit and stunning, sexy photography.
By presenting the most important LGBT community news and analysis, FRONTIERS is leading the conversation at this historic juncture in American civil rights. We are first in breaking developments in gay marriage, issues around HIV/AIDS and the battle for equality around the globe, with our commentary coming from top names in the LGBT community.
FRONTIERS' digital edition gives you everything you'd expect from our glossy print edition but also includes bonus interactive features found nowhere else, like sexy behind-the-scenes videos and picture galleries, exclusive offers and the ability to easily share articles and pictures on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The Gay Men’s Lifestyle Magazine with a Southern California Perspective Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $1.99*
• Subscription 6 Month - USD $6.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD $9.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- July 13, 2015 Initial release
- October 21, 2015 New version 6.0
- February 03, 2016 New version 6.3