Stability improvements and other minor bug fixes.
Library Journal is the most trusted and respected publication for the library community. Built on more than a century of quality journalism and reviews, LJ provides groundbreaking features and analytical news reports covering technology, management, policy and other professional concerns to public, academic and institutional libraries. Our hefty reviews sections evaluate 8000+ reviews annually of books, ebooks, audiobooks, videos/DVDs, databases, systems and websites. Our team of library and literary experts communicate with our audience through print, digital and live content and continuously strive to stay on the cutting edge of the ever-evolving world of libraries. For more information, visit http://libraryjournal.com
Library Journal Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $8.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD $11.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD $129.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- August 30, 2014 New version 4.8.3
- September 30, 2014 New version 5.0
- December 04, 2014 New version 5.6
- January 25, 2015 New version 5.8
- February 21, 2015 New version 5.9
- May 01, 2015 New version 5.11
- June 24, 2015 New version 5.13
- June 22, 2016 New version 7.3
- November 06, 2016 New version 8.2
- December 20, 2016 New version 8.3