Stability improvements and other minor bug fixes.
The Native Peoples Magazine app is your ticket to experiencing Indigenous storytelling at its finest. The app combines the power of our print magazine with our dynamic web presence, bringing you not only award-winning news, culture and entertainment stories, but also captivating photos, enlightening graphics, vibrant videos and thriving social media networks — all at your fingertips. Easily share content relevant to you and the issues you care about.
Throughout each issue you’ll find buttons and links, all of which launch more related content and the opportunity to interact with it. Inside the app issues, you can:
• Dive deeper into a story by opening related posts on NativePeoples.com, as well as interacting with app-only content, such as videos, photo galleries and more.
• Join a story's real-time conversation in the comments section of our thriving Facebook page.
• Connect with writers by pressing a button to access their social media or NativePeoples.com contributor page.
• Share content from anywhere inside the app via email or social networks. For example, you can share a magazine story, photograph, chart or infographic; content from NativePeoples.com; and content from our business and advertising partners. Using a simple two-finger tap, you can select the exact text or image content you want, which you "clip” with a scissor icon and send directly to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest and Google+. You can even send it via email or save to your camera/photo roll.
• Experience straightforward navigation and a completely integrated environment that allows you to move clearly through the latest issue of Native Peoples and NativePeoples.com without ever leaving the app.
The Native Peoples Magazine app is free to download. Readers can explore the issue for free for a set amount of time and have one-tap access to NativePeoples.com and the Native Peoples Magazine Facebook and Twitter pages.
For a limited time current print subscribers can upgrade their account to a combination Print+App subscription for free.
1-Month App Only Subscription: $2.99
1-Year App Only Subscription: $9.99
1-Year Print + App Subscription: $24.95
1-Year Print Only Subscription: $19.95
Single Issue Print Purchase: $7.50
Single Issue App Only Archive Purchase: $1.99
ABOUT NATIVE PEOPLES MAGAZINE
Native Peoples is the first and the largest paid-circulation consumer magazine devoted to the arts and cultures of the Indigenous peoples of the Americas. Founded in 1987, it has an estimated readership of more than 100,000 with subscribers (most in the U.S.) and readers in 36 foreign countries. Our U.S. and Canadian newsstand distribution is fulfilled by Coast to Coast Magazines at Barnes & Noble, Hastings, supermarkets, etc.
At Native Peoples magazine, we seek to make our mark by providing fair and accurate representation of Indigenous voices and experiences in ways that educate, entertain and empower through journalistic storytelling.
- December 12, 2015 Initial release
- January 12, 2016 New version 6.3
- June 23, 2016 New version 7.3
- November 06, 2016 New version 8.1
- December 20, 2016 New version 8.3