■ You can create a "3D animated GIF" for the purpose of recovering your eyesight and share the file immediately.
■ By changing the focal length, the 3D sense of depth changes in multiple stages. (Depends on eye focusing ability)
■ Of course, you can use it for eyesight recovery training just by playing it with the app.
◎ Output 3D moving video to animated GIF and share
◎ Animated GIFs and still images can be used as website materials
◎ Your favorite photos and images move in 3D!
◎ Revolutionary vision recovery training that you won't get tired of every day
- You can choose any photo or image.
- All moving 3D video content.
- You can freely customize the 3D movement. (Depth, shape, size, period, etc.)
- You can make it easier to see according to your eyesight.
- You can output and share 3D videos as animated GIFs.
- You can save 3D animation frames as still images.
- There is no need to switch between the parallel method and the cross method.
◎ Anyone who looks three-dimensional with other 3D vision recovery apps or stereogram books can enjoy this app without any problems.
◎ If you can't see it three-dimensionally, look at the screen with a cross-eyed eye, or look at it without focusing on the screen. It should look three-dimensional in the meantime.
We hope that you will enjoy training every day and restore your eyesight.
Don't overload your eye muscles.
Training should be limited to about 10 minutes each time, several times a day.
- Photo: Camera shooting / camera roll
- Animation types: All 30 (water waves, blinds, slopes, rotations, domes, hearts, etc.)
- Animation effect: Focal length / Depth / Setting 1 / Setting 2 / Period
- Stepless control with slider
- Real-time control
- Still image storage (camera roll)
- Animated GIF sharing (file saving, AirDrop, E-mail, LINE, Twitter, Facebook, memo, Dropbox ...)
- July 03, 2021 Initial release