Grip and RGB color can be selected by tapping.
This is an app that can freely combine a lightsaber with any photo.
For Star Wars fans.
This is a higher version of "Lightsaber Camera".
(1st place in paid app (photo / video))
Difference from “Lightsaber Camera”
・50 types of lightsaber
・ Universal app (compatible with iPad)
・ Grip split function
・ Light off function
・ Redesigned UI
The longing lightsaber used by Kylo Ren, Darth Maul, Darth Sidious, Darth Vader, Obiwan, Anakin, Yoda, etc. is now in its hands.
Are you a Jedi Knight? Or the dark side?
~ May the force be with you ~
- Start camera and take a picture
- Photos saved in the photo library
[Edit by gesture]
- Move: Drag
- Extension: pinch in / pinch out
- Rotation: Rotation movement with two fingers
- Types of lightsaber (50 types + none)
- Lightsaber color (RGB setting, 8 preset colors + none)
- Lightsaber brightness
- Lightsaber spark position
- Lightsaber depth direction
- Lightsaber diameter
- Grip length (can be divided in the center)
- Background photo brightness
- Save to camera roll
- AirDrop, Twitter, LINE, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.
- December 19, 2019 Initial release
- December 20, 2019 New version 1.0.2
- December 30, 2019 New version 1.1.2
- December 30, 2019 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 07, 2020 New version 1.1.3
- October 23, 2020 New version 1.1.4
- October 23, 2020 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 12, 2020 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99