Let's create 3D videos for vision recovery training!
Achieve a daily, engaging vision recovery training experience with a variety of customizable 3D videos made from your favorite photos and images.
- Expected to improve vision recovery
- Training with your favorite photos and images
- All videos are in 3D
- Customize the 3D movements freely
- Easy to focus on
- Can be tailored to your own vision needs
- Export 3D videos and photos to share
- No need to switch between parallel and cross-eyed methods
- Users who are able to see stereograms in other 3D vision recovery apps or books will have no problem enjoying this app.
- If you cannot see stereograms, try looking at the screen cross-eyed or unfocusing your eyes. Eventually, you should be able to see the 3D image.
We hope you enjoy your daily training and achieve vision recovery with our app.
- Avoid putting too much strain on your eye muscles during training.
- Limit training to approximately 10 minutes per session, several times per day.
- Photo selection: Camera, photo library, web image paste, file sharing
- Animation types: 30 in total (water ripples, blind, slope, rotation, dome, heart, etc.)
- Animation effects: Focus distance, depth, setting 1, setting 2, cycle
- Continuous control through sliders
- Real-time control
File saving (in photo library)
File sharing (file saving, AirDrop, email, LINE, Twitter, Facebook, memo, Dropbox...)
- May 18, 2023 Initial release