World Flipper is an interesting mix of pinball and an RPG. It’s a gacha game where you build a powerful team to get ahead in the story. You get to unlock powerful characters, make a strong team, and also take down mean bosses.
You don’t have to face the Boss Battles alone. You can take your buddies along. All you have to do is create a private room, invite your buddies, and slay the bosses!
World Flipper: How to Join Co-op Multiplayer
Joining co-op battles is quite easy. Just launch the game and follow these steps:
- On the homepage, head over to the story mode. There, you will see a Boss Battle option.
- After tapping on Boss Battle, choose the Multiplayer option. To play with your friend, you’ll have to create a Private Room.
- While making a Private Room, you’ll be provided with a Room ID. Right below the code, you will find an option to share the code with your friends.
- If you have a code and wish to join a private room, you have to enter that code. To do this, head over to Boss Battles, click on the “calculator” button and enter the room ID.
You might like: How to reroll in World Flipper
How to join a Public Room in World Flipper
- If your buddies are offline, you can play with random players across the globe. For this, you can create a private room and invite random players. You can also join an existing public room via invites.
- Create a room and tap on the blue share button. Don’t forget to tap the bell icon so you get a notification when a player joins.
If you get an invitation to join a public room, you will be notified by a blue bell button.
That’s it! That is how to create a room for co-op in World Flipper!