If you are a fan of pinball games but you love RPGs too, then it’s time to install World Flipper on your phone. The anime-inspired Gacha game has some stunning visuals and powerful characters. This new RPG take on pinball is fun!
However, just like every other RPG, you need powerful characters to make a strong team. In World Flipper, the power of the character is determined by the number of stars it has. Obviously, all the 5-star characters are the strongest choices.
Even though the game rewards players with orbs frequently, it is hard to get 5-star characters. In fact, the drop rate for 5-star characters is just 5%.
World Flipper: How to Reroll
So, here’s how you can reroll and increase your chances of getting a 5-star character.
- When you start playing the game, you are prompted to sign up with a Google (or other) account. Instead of signing up, choose a ‘Guest Account’.
- Now, you’ll start seeing a cut scene and tutorial. If you’re new to pinball or an avid anime fan, we recommend you to keep watching. However, if you’ve played pinball and gacha games before, you can hit the skip button.
- Once you’re home, head straight to the mailbox and accept all the rewards that the developers have given you. It contains a generous amount of orbs that will give you 10 draws or pulls.
- To use the orbs, you have to visit the portal. Note that you have to draw from the Launch Gala Portal. Don’t draw from the Armament Portals because that’s for weapons.
- Use all your orbs in the portal. If you’re done and you didn’t draw any 5-star characters, it’s time to reroll.
- Open the ‘Account Info’ option and click ‘Unregister’.
- Now, repeat this entire process until you have one or more 5-star characters on your team
When you pull 5-star characters from the gacha, don’t forget to link your account to Google, Facebook, or Apple. World Flipper is available on Google Play and App Store. You can download and play it for free!