• Added support for Dark Mode
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Wiltshire Life is Wiltshire's leading county magazine. It was established in 1946 and has gathered a strong following over the decades. Re-launched in 2002 to great acclaim, it keeps its readers informed, entertained and engaged, from Swindon in the north to Salisbury in the south. Wiltshire Life embodies the essence of Wilshire and is, quite simply, the best magazine that covers all aspects of life in the county.
Subscribe today and enjoy:
• A magazine that brings you a stimulating blend of Wiltshire tradition and innovation
• A winning formula of stunning photography, well written features and strong design
• Interesting and topical features on village life, walking, local history, food and drink, the arts, the countryside and much more
• Special features on independent schools, care, weddings, motoring, interiors and home improvements
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- June 04, 2015 Initial release
- October 25, 2015 New version 9.0.1
- November 06, 2016 New version 10.0.0
- November 25, 2016 New version 10.0.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 12.0.0
- October 22, 2019 New version 13.0.0