• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Classical Music magazine sits at the heart of the profession, providing news, opinion, resources and practical advice that supports professional musicians and those who serve the industry to build and sustain successful careers. Our team of dedicated editors and contributors all have backgrounds in music and journalism and we are passionate about the future of classical music.
We champion the achievements of those working in music-making across genres and campaign for increased support in tackling the challenges that arise from this rapidly changing political, financial, technological and social landscape.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
Subscribers will receive new issues automatically.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged £4.99 (monthly renewal) or £59.99 (annual renewal) for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
and our terms of service here:
- March 29, 2019 Initial release
- September 23, 2019 New version 12.2.0