• Added support for Dark Mode
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Independent Nurse is the UK’s leading news, clinical and professional resource for primary care and community nurses. Each issue is brings you the news primary care and community nurses care about, opinions from thoughts leaders in the profession, therapy specific clinical focus, prescribing guidance and advice on how best to develop your career. Subscribe now to make sure you receive the latest issue in newsstand as soon as it is published.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- July 20, 2015 Initial release
- September 23, 2015 New version 9.0.1
- November 05, 2016 New version 10.0.0
- November 25, 2016 New version 10.0.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 12.0.0
- October 21, 2019 New version 13.0.0