• Renamed magazine to Drama & Theatre
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Twice each term of the academic year, Drama & Theatre brings you practical strategies, lesson plans, and inspiration to enhance your teaching. News keeps you up to date with developments in the theatre world; reviews help you to plan theatre trips, discover new resources or stock up your library; and features explore inspirational drama education initiatives all over the UK and internationally.
Whether you teach in a school context at primary or secondary level, lead extra-curricular drama workshops, or give private tuition, Drama & Theatre is an invaluable resource written for teachers by teachers, playwrights, practitioners, and the stars of the theatre world.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
Subscribers will receive new issues automatically.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged £3.49 (monthly renewal) or £38.99 (annual renewal) for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
and our terms of service here:
- March 29, 2019 Initial release
- September 24, 2019 New version 12.2.0