• Added support for Dark Mode
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Land Mobile is dedicated to wireless communications for business. Launched in 1993, this publication provides practical advice, authoritative editorial and commentary spanning all areas of radio communication in business, from PMR to cellular and from short-range devices to wireless broadband.
Subscribe to Land Mobile for:
• Practical advice and support for users of wireless communications for business
• Comprehensive case studies
• Detailed information on all forms of wireless communications, including PMR, cellular, broadband, M2M, and other wireless devices and applications
Land Mobile is universally acknowledged as the authority on wireless communications for business, reflecting the ever-changing nature of the wireless industry in a topical and informative way.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
• ByPlace - a feature which can give you free content in certain geographical locations.
Subscribers will receive new issues automatically.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- October 18, 2015 Initial release
- June 29, 2019 New version 11.4.8
- October 28, 2019 New version 13.0.0