This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
*Formerly known as the Scholastic Math Inventory, now published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
*Bug fixes and optimizations
Now enrolled students can take Math Inventory (formerly known as the Scholastic Math Inventory) on iPad.
Math Inventory (MI) remains the same adaptive assessment that provides teachers with a baseline assessment, as well as a measure of math achievement and growth from Kindergarten to Algebra II. MI serves dual purposes as both a Universal Screener and Progress Monitoring tool.
Based on the Quantile Framework©, MI offers educators dynamic analytics, actionable data, tools for differentiating instruction, and embedded professional learning. MI on iPad provides:
• Subtests for Early Numeracy and Basic Fact Fluency that identify struggling students early
• English & Spanish read-alouds for all items to accurately measure math, not reading, proficiency
• Dynamic, on-demand data analytics to monitor and track individual students’ expected growth and progress to date
• Access to district-wide data provides maximum transparency to leaders
• iPad app helps prepare students for Next Generation Assessments
This app is available only to MI customers and is an adaptive assessment, requiring an active internet connection.
™®&© Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. All rights reserved.
Quantile and Quantile Framework are registered trademarks of MetaMetrics, Inc.
- September 02, 2014 Initial release
- June 21, 2016 New version 2.3