- Performance improvements
- Wider choice of content to download
- Minor bug fixes and UI improvements
HMH Go™ extends K-12 students’ learning beyond the classroom – offering on-the-go learning, regardless of device or connectivity. This app serves as a companion app to HMH’s core curricula on Ed: Your Friend in Learning® – allowing students to download HMH content and work offline.
Simply use your HMH® user name and password to access intuitive, connected learning.
Check out some of the ways HMH Go™ lets you enjoy a seamless, offline experience:
• Provides select content from Ed: Your Friend in Learning®
• Offers media-rich features including read-along audio, annotations, highlighting book-marking - online AND offline – with much more to come!
• Allows users to download materials from an individual resource to a larger unit of learning
• Enables users to easily manage and filter their downloads
**Note: HMH Content cannot be purchased via this app, it is an application for educational institutions to access HMH Content they have purchased and licensed from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
- October 23, 2020 Initial release
- December 10, 2020 New version 1.0.2