This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
*Available only to Reading Counts! customers. Users must configure their iPads before they can log into their account. This app also requires an active internet connection.*
Formerly known as Scholastic Reading Counts!, and now brought to you by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Reading Counts! is the same independent reading program for Grades K–12 that combines reading practice and software-based reading assessment. Instructionally flexible, mastery focused, and professionally written, RC! is the program proven to develop reading skills, help raise test scores, and motivate students to achieve reading success.
RC! edges out the competition with better quizzes, which lead to more accurate data that provides more actionable reports to keep every student on track for success.
*Highlights student achievement
*Features progress toward goals teachers can set for each student
* Tap to select reading preferences and receive an individualized list of titles within students’ reading level and based on their interests.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 1.2
- July 08, 2016 New version 184.108.40.206
- November 09, 2016 New version 220.127.116.11
- December 03, 2016 New version 1.2.4
- December 22, 2016 New version 1.2.5
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.2.6