Where better to glean advice about a destination than from a local?
Avid traveler Amy Lynne Hayes knows how hard it is to crack the surface as a tourist in a new city. That’s why she’s compiled a list of 30 Charleston hot spots, as recommended by the crème de la crème of the Charleston scene: the locals.
This guide has something for everyone:
* Casual and comfortable dinner spots,
* High-class cocktail bar with a rooftop terrace,
* Dive bars to satisfy the inner college student,
* Fresh farm to table cafes using locally sourced ingredients.
Each entry includes:
* Map and location details,
* Phone number,
* Hours of operation,
* And brief description.
By the time you make it through this list, you’ll wish you lived in Charleston too.
- August 05, 2014 Initial release