- Content updates
- Optimized for iOS 7
- UI improvements
Berlin is the mecca for street art lovers. Huge blind walls serve as canvas for impressive wall paintings. Artists like Blu, Roa, Vhils and Victor Ash converted the streets into a posh gallery.
Up to 1989 the Berlin Wall served as a huge canvas of art and graffiti. After the reunification the city has become a melting scene of urban and street art. Festivals like, Planet Prozess and Backjumps, supported the artists by offering legal walls.
25 walls are on display in this app to help you discover giant paintings, wonderful cut-outs and lovely stencils. This guide will take you right to the hotspots of the Berlin Street Art.
* Best and hidden walls
* Detailed descriptions, including style & artist info
* Artists: Blu, Roa, Vhils, Victor Ash, XOOOOX, London Police and many more
* Maps & practical info
This will help you find the very best places to spend your precious time and make sure you don't miss out on anything during your visit to Berlin. Written by insiders.
- October 09, 2012 Initial release
- October 23, 2012 New version 1.02
- January 12, 2013 New version 1.11
- February 05, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 11, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 28, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 23, 2013 New version 1.12
- March 22, 2014 New version 1.13