- Optimized for iOS 7
- Bug fixes
- Improved UI
A guide with 50 tips for discovering some good old British traditions alive and well in modern London. Whether it's having afternoon tea, horse riding in Hyde Park or shopping for vintage clothes - either way you’ll enjoy the carefully chosen tips by local food & travel blogger Helen Pang.
Where to eat the best fish and chips, drink coffee in a former Victorian public toilet, buy a vintage English china tea set, or fill up on Cockney pie and mash. And how about strolling down Regent’s Canal on a sunny weekend morning or discovering the mysteries of Room 95 at the British Museum?
On The Frog to London offers a genuinely 'hand-curated' mix - no freebies were accepted during the making of this app, nor could any companies request to be featured.
Please contact Helen via the app if you have any questions or comments about the content, which will be updated twice a year. Otherwise please leave all technical-related comments below.
* Where to enjoy afternoon tea, fish and chips, full English breakfast and Sunday lunch
* Quirky markets and independent shops
* Fun places to visit and things to do
* Practical information including map, opening hours, phone numbers and links
- June 15, 2014 Initial release