Make the most of your holiday on the Danish island of Bornholm with our official travel guide. The app is free and offers offline access to Bornholm’s many travel experiences.
The “Bornholm” app features:
• Descriptions, images, prices, opening hours and travel directions for Bornholm’s many attractions, accommodations, eateries, shopping and transportation.
• Current events on the island.
• Directions to local tourist information centres.
• Personalized favourite lists.
• Map overview, making it easy to find great travel experiences near your location.
• A guide to travel themes e.g. outdoor, gourmet, history etc.
THE PEARL OF THE BALTIC SEA
Bornholm is a favourite travel destination for many Scandinavians, but word of this Baltic island has now travelled around the globe. Travel journalists from New York Times, BBC Travel, Vogue, Le Figaro and many more have fallen in love with Bornholm’s nature, attractions and food experiences. In 2018 the travel magazine Travel+Leisure has nominated Bornholm in the category “Best Islands” in the prominent “World’s Best Awards 2018”.
Feel free to share your experiences on Instagram using #visitbornholm or rate this app.
We hope you will enjoy your holiday on Bornholm.
ABOUT DESTINATION BORNHOLM
This app and the website www.bornholm.info is the official travel guide for the Danish island of Bornholm. The site is owned and managed by the island’s official destination marketing organization Destination Bornholm ApS. The site bornholm.info and this app offers travel information in Danish, German and English. If you need any further information, please contact our Bornholm’s tourist information. Contact information can be found in the app or on www.bornholm.info.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- August 16, 2019 New version 1.3
- October 23, 2020 New version 1.3.3