- Updated content
- Optimized for iOS 7
- UI improvements
Armenia, the first Christian state, is one of the oldest cradles of civilization tracing its history back to thousands of years BC. It is a country of unsurpassed natural beauty and impressive mountains, centuries old churches and UNESCO sites, sun-kissed food and big-hearted people. The history, nature and religion have created a unique culture with its well-preserved monasteries in amazing nature and remote locations.
This guide is made for you to discover the best of Armenia from its beautiful nature and cultural treasures, to rich history and delicious food.
It is written by Armenian traveller Ani Movsisyan and Andreas Eriksen, a photographer from Denmark. The places are handpicked, we do not have any commercial relations with any place in the guide and people cannot pay to get in.
* Best personal recommendations in every region of Armenia
* Detailed descriptions, insider tips, legends, traditions, cultural advice
* Hiking routes through breathtaking landscapes
* Beautiful images and photo advice
* Maps & practical info
This guide will help you to experience the very essence of Armenia and make sure you don't miss out on anything during your travels through the country. Written by insiders.
- August 31, 2012 Initial release
- October 10, 2012 New version 1.02
- January 19, 2013 New version 1.11
- February 05, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 04, 2013 New version 1.12
- March 22, 2014 New version 1.13