This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother.
This high-yield review for the Ob/Gyn Inservice and Written Boards examinations is the perfect complement to larger texts and provides intense, streamlined review in the days and weeks before your exam.
The full version includes:
• 5,600+ high-yield flashcards to increase your confidence
• Covers ALL competencies on the OB/GYN Board Exam
• Up-to-date with American Board of Obstetricians and Gynecologists' guidelines
• 150+ detailed images and reference charts
• Hundreds of board relevant and high-yield principles
• Unlimited access to ALL categories, including:
• Gynecology, Obstetrics,
• Maternal Fetal Medicine
• Oncology, and more!
• Real world scenarios to test your knowledge
• Created by experts in the medical field
Maximize your exam preparation time with this quick-hit flash card review. The unique question and single-answer format eliminates the guesswork associated with traditional multiple choice Q&A reviews and reinforces only the correct answers you'll need to know on exam day. Emphasis is placed on distilling key facts and clinical pearls essential for exam success.
About the Author:
Stephen G. Somkuti, M.D., Ph.D. is an attending physician at Abington Memorial Hospital in Abington, Pennsylvania, and Medical Director of the In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Program at the hospital's Toll Center for Reproductive Sciences. He also is a clinical assistant professor at Jefferson Medical College, a visiting scientist in the Department of Biology at Lehigh University and associate professor in the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences in the School of Medicine at Temple University.
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- June 15, 2019 New version 4.5.0