Minor search improvements
Fix crash issues with newer devices
Master high-frequency Latin words for the Latin AP* exam—with an App! Memorize words occurring eight times or more on the AP* Caesar syllabus. Students who have mastered the 221 words in the Caesar app will be prepared to read more quickly and with greater comprehension. Use as traditional flash cards quizzing from Latin to English or English to Latin, or explore other functions of the app, such as multiple choice drilling or memory games. File cards into “Unknown", "Known” or “Mastered” boxes and quiz yourself to test your progress. Vocabulary study has never been so easy or so convenient!
This free app comes with 10 complementary premium flashcards and can be upgraded to over 220 via In-app purchase.
Each flash card contains (front) the Latin word, including principal parts for verbs and gender for nouns, as well as the part of speech and (back) the English definition
• Standard flash card drilling
-Latin to English
-English to Latin
• Multiple choice drilling
• Memory games
• Flash cards that can be filed into either the “Unknown”, "Known", or "Mastered" boxes for systematic review
• An interactive quiz feature that allows you to see the answers and get a score at the end
*AP is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- September 28, 2014 New version 1.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.2