This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother.
Let us know what you think by emailing us at [email protected] or by leaving a 5-star review.
Master the CompTIA Network+ exam with ease with the help of this innovative, dynamic study tool. With an intensive focus on only what you need to know to pass the CompTIA Network+ exam, this certification passport is your ticket to success on exam day.
Install the free version today and jumpstart your studying!
We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Get your best value by upgrading to the Premium Version with a one time, in-app purchase. The Premium Version includes lifetime access to:
• 120 practice questions with detailed explanations
• Unlimited access to ALL 5 categories, including:
• Network Architecture
• Network Operations
• Network Security
• Industry Standards, Practices, and Network Theory
• 1,160+ terms in a searchable glossary for fast lookup of MUST-KNOW expressions
• Detailed results tracking showing your strongest and weakest areas
About the Authors:
Mike Meyers, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, MCP, is the bestselling author of six editions of CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide and several other computer books. He is the president and founder of Total Seminars, LLC, a major provider of PC and network repair seminars for thousands of organizations throughout the world, and a member of CompTIA.
Jonathan S. Weissman, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, CCNP, CEH, CHFI is an associate professor and IT program coordinator at Finger Lakes Community College. He is also a full-time lecturer at Rochester Institute of Technology, and lecturer at Nazareth College. Mr. Weissman has more than 14 years of higher education teaching experience, and was awarded the RIT Outstanding Teaching Award in 2014
Scott Jernigan is Editor in Chief for Total Seminars. Mr. Jernigan has edited and contributed to dozens of books on computer literacy, hardware, operating systems, networking, and certification. His latest book is Computer Literacy ”Your Ticket to IC3 Certification. Scott Jernigan is co-author of the bestselling CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Fifth Edition, and the Mike Meyers' A+ Guide to Managing and Troubleshooting PCs (both with Mike Meyers).
Our Customer Success Team is available from 8am to 6pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays).
Call us at 319-246-5271 and email us at [email protected] with any questions.
- July 30, 2011 New version 1.1
- March 03, 2012 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- June 18, 2012 New version 2.0
- October 05, 2015 New version 2.1
- December 14, 2015 New version 2.2
- June 15, 2019 New version 4.3.2
- June 15, 2019 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- June 16, 2019 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!