Updated for 2015
Wiley CPA Exam Review Focus Notes On-the-Go: Auditing and Attestation brings study cards covering the key concepts of the AUD section of the Uniform CPA Exam to the palm of your hand. This app offers an easy, quick way to reinforce AUD concepts and is produced by the same authoritative source that has helped over half a million CPA candidates attain certification over the past 40 years.
- Hundreds of study cards
- Helps you hone Concepts, Problem Solving, Terms, Rules & Criteria
- Search by keyword
- Star Cards You Want to Keep Handy
- Save Your Own Custom Notes
Ray Whittington, PhD, CPA, CMA, CIA, is the dean of the Driehaus College of Business at DePaul University. Prior to joining the faculty at DePaul, Professor Whittington was the Director of Accountancy at San Diego State University. From
1989 through 1991, he was the Director of Auditing Research for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), and he previously was on the audit staff of KPMG. He previously served as a member of the Auditing Standards Board of the AICPA and as a member of the Accounting and Review Services Committee and the Board of Regents of the Institute of Internal Auditors. Professor Whittington has published numerous textbooks, articles, mono graphs, and continuing education courses.
- February 02, 2012 New version 1.5
- March 21, 2013 New version 2.0
- June 04, 2013 New version 2.1
- June 11, 2013 New version 2.2
- December 17, 2013 New version 3
- December 18, 2014 New version 4