Fixes for iOS 8
Support for larger device sizes
A perfect supplement for successful LEED Green Associate (GA) exam preparation, these flashcards challenge your recall of key information and definitions and improve your problem-solving speed.
Quickly Review Important Topics for the LEED GA Exam
• Memorize key concepts.
• Increase your problem-solving speed.
• Improve your confidence.
Prepare to pass the LEED GA exam with
• over 300 cards containing key information in question form
• the ability to track your progress and shuffle the deck
• the option to flag cards for later review
TABLE OF CONTENTS
• Part A: LEED General Info, EBOM, Definitions, IDs & CIRs
• Part B: LEED for Homes: General Info and Intents
• Part C: LEED for Homes: Pathways, Credits & Points
• Part D: Cost of Green Revisited
• Part E: Sustainable Building Technical Manual, Part II
• Part F: The Treatment by LEED of the Environmental Impact of HVAC Refrigerants
PPI is the leader in professional exam review for architects, interior designers, landscape architects, engineers, and surveyors. Since 1975, more than 2 million professionals have relied on PPI for their professional licensing exam review material. PPI has built its reputation as the leader in professional exam review by publishing the most current and complete materials on the market. For additional information, visit www.ppi2pass.com.
OTHER APPS AVAILABLE FROM PPI
• LEED® BD&C Flashcards: Building Design & Construction
• ARE in a Flash: Rapid Review of Key Topics
2009, PPI, All Rights Reserved
- January 06, 2015 New version 1.2