1. Flatter clearer UI
2. Daily Quiz to help you strengthen the Topic
Test your Biochemistry knowledge. The most advanced, comprehensive and social Biochemistry Quiz on app store.
The app has 12 comprehensive categories with1000+ questions to train and test your Biochemistry knowledge. All questions have been vetted carefully.
The various quizzes in app are as below:
•Amino Acid Metabolism
•Cell Signalling & Transduction
•Cell Structure & Compartments
•Membrane Structure & Functions
•Photosynthesis & Respiration
•UV Luminance Spectroscopy
•Genetic Code & Regulation
•Transcription & Regulation
•Genetic Regulation Prokaryotes
•Immune System Diseases
•Thermodynamics & Free Energy
•ATP Synthesis & Fatty Acid Oxidation
•Protein & Nucleic Acid Interactions
•pH & Macromolecules
•DNA Structure & Replication
•Polymerase Chain Reaction
•Structure & Properties of Amino Acids
•Structure & Properties of Peptides
12.Vitamins & Minerals
•Vitamins & Coenzymes
▪ DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong. And yes, you can E-MAIL the results.
▪ PROGRESS GRAPH:
• The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
• It shows your progress in an informative graph so that you can track your weak areas and focus on them.
▪ VERY EASY TO USE:
• The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
• You don't need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
• The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input. Innovative use of iPhone's small screen real estate.
▪ ADDITIONAL FEATURES LIST:
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• Share the Detailed Results through Facebook, Twitter, Weibo or simply E-mail it.
• "Progress Graphs" keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- December 22, 2015 New version 2.0