iOS5 bug fixes
A fun and creative way to help your darling child take first steps towards learning alphabets and numbers. An old saying is that a picture is worth a thousand words, more so if one is learning alphabets and numbers. This app provides your child with innovative ways to learn alphabets and numbers through super cool pictures, sounds and animations. Designed by a precocious three year old girl genius, who insisted on getting numbers and alphabets taught the way a child wants and not the way that that old grizzled hunchback of a teacher wants. The pictures, sound and animation were all handpicked by this girl genius as well as other kids between ages 1 and 4. Make learning fun and play for your child.
This app includes:
1) Learning through Pictures: Innovative flash cards with beautiful pictures that aid in your child's learning.
2) Pronunciation: They tell your child how to pronounce each number or alphabet.
3) Karaoke: Your child can record his/her own voice and then play it back.
4) Trace feature. This makes it super easy for your child to learn how to write alphabets and numbers and makes it fun.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release