Bug Fixes. Features.
* Verbal Expert: Synonyms and Antonyms is a multiple choice quiz system for learning English, with a focus on vocabulary building through synonyms and antonyms. And no!……You don't need to memorize entire dictionary to speak/write in an impressive english!
* Verbal Expert: Synonyms And Antonyms starts the training in an organic methodology by focusing on individual words followed by their usage in a sentence.
* Verbal Expert aids in vocabulary development by a strategic selection of most used words which can aid learners in any kind of scenario, be it business english, casual english, spoken english or written english.
* Verbal Expert has been crafted with feedback from numerous educators, to accelerate learning and retention in young children as well as adults.
* Verbal Expert can help learners improve their grammar, word selection, sentence formation and vocabulary.
▪ Synonyms Training Phase One: Individual words associated with other similar words
▪ Synonyms Training Phase Two: Learn to associate words with other similar words in the context of a sentence.
▪ Antonyms Training Phase One: Individual words associated with the opposite words.
▪ Antonyms Training Phase Two: Learn to associate words with their opposite in the context of a sentence.
▪ DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong. And yes, you can E-MAIL the results.
▪ PROGRESS GRAPH:
• The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
• It shows your progress in an informative graph so that you can track your weak areas and focus on them.
▪ VERY EASY TO USE:
• The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
• You don't need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
• The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input. Innovative use of iPhone's small screen real estate.
▪ ADDITIONAL FEATURES LIST:
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• Share the Detailed Results through Facebook, Twitter, Weibo or simply E-mail it.
• "Progress Graphs" keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
- September 23, 2013 Initial release
- October 11, 2013 New version 1.2
- June 09, 2014 New version 2.0