English language has a lot of words that sound alike or look alike but have very different meanings. Combinations like "See" or "Sea", "Arrant" or "Errant" and so on often create confusion and may be easily misused and misunderstood in both written and spoken English.
Careful understanding and differentiation of these words is needed for developing your language skills.
Verbal Expert : Words Frequently Confused is the most comprehensive and extensive collection of more than 2500+ such words. It will help you to sharpen your English speaking and writing skills so that you never get outwitted again.
* 2500+ unique words
* 1300+ frequently confused word combinations
* Meanings and Example Usage for every word
* Bonus English Dictionary containing 175000+ words
* Mark confusing words as Favorites
* Send Facebook and Tweet messages regarding newly picked up words
- August 23, 2013 Initial release