1. Flatter clearer UI
2. Daily Quiz to help you strengthen the Topic
Test your Genetics, Cell Biology, Pharmacology (GCP) knowledge. The most advanced, comprehensive and social GCP Quiz on app store.
The app has 3 comprehensive categories with1450+ questions to train and test your GCP knowledge. All questions have been vetted carefully.
The various quizzes in app are as below:
• Microbial Genetics
• DNA Replication
• Translation and Regulation
• Microbial Recombination and Gene Transfer
• DNA Sequencing, Mutation and Repair
• Microbial Metabolism
• Cell Cultures and Characteristics
• Cell Cultivations
• Immune System
• Immune Response
• Physical and Chemical Agents
• Antigen Antibody Reaction
• Microorganisms and Disease
• Enzyme Reaction
• Enzymes Regulation
• Energy Release and Conservation
• Nucleic Acid Structure
• Antimicrobial Chemotherapeutic Agents
• Industrially Useful Microbial Processes
• Polymerase Chain Reaction
▪ DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong. And yes, you can E-MAIL the results.
▪ PROGRESS GRAPH:
• The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
• It shows your progress in an informative graph so that you can track your weak areas and focus on them.
▪ VERY EASY TO USE:
• The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
• You don't need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
• The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input. Innovative use of iPhone's small screen real estate.
▪ ADDITIONAL FEATURES LIST:
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• Share the Detailed Results through Facebook, Twitter, Weibo or simply E-mail it.
• "Progress Graphs" keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- December 13, 2015 New version 3.0