- Bug fixes
Whether you are covering isotopes in a chemistry course, collecting information for work, or simply interested in exploring properties of isotopes, the Wolfram Isotopes Reference App will provide you with all the information you need. This handy app covers almost every isotope out there!
- Look up isotopes by name, mass, atomic number, proton and neutron count, and more
- Look up isotope properties by the mass, volume, moles, or radioactivity of an isotope
- Look up a list of medical isotopes
The Wolfram Isotopes Reference App is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Isotopes Reference App draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- October 20, 2014 New version 1.2
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.3.1