- Bug fixes
Expecting a child? Then you need the Wolfram Pregnancy Reference Calculator. Our research team has compiled a unique set of tools to help you better understand what is happening to your developing baby throughout pregnancy.
- Use our due date calculator to see your estimated conception date and projected date of birth, or use the it to estimate ovulation date for planning purposes
- Compute birth weight and current or predicted measurements at each stage of pregnancy
- Lookup pregnancy milestones by day, week, or month
- Find statistical information about baby names, such as popularity frequency over time or alternate versions of a name
- Access information about mother's health and nutrition, including over 20 lab test results, showing standard distribution of results
- Bonus Preparation for Baby section includes hospital look-ups, pediatrician statistics, astrology sign computations, birth flower, birth stones, and more
The Wolfram Pregnancy Reference Calculator Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Pregnancy Reference Calculator Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
- June 04, 2014 Initial release
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.3.1