- Bug fixes
Like fractals? Want to know more about them? The Wolfram Fractals Reference App is a handy reference you can take with you wherever you go. It's great whether you're covering fractals in your math course or just want to explore the beautiful shapes and structures of fractals and the math behind them.
- Choose from both common fractals and more unusual types
- Visualize the Sierpiński gasket, the Koch snowflake, and the Mandelbrot set, as well as over 40 other fractals
- Input parameters to customize your fractal type
- Learn the rules behind the fractal construction
- Explore hundreds of possibilities, including line and shape replacement fractals, space-filling curves, Blancmange function, Mandelbrot and Julia sets, and 3D fractals
The Wolfram Fractals Reference App is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Fractals Reference App draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- January 05, 2015 New version 1.2
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.3.1