This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Bug fixes
With the Wolfram Plants Reference App you will have access to taxonomic and physical data on 170,000 plants at various taxonomic levels, including over 100,000 individual species. This app will introduce you to new botanical information about the plants you encounter everyday as well as provide expertise on plants you never knew existed. With the Wolfram Plants Reference App you can:
- Determine taxonomic sequences
- Explore related plants via sibling and child taxa
- Visualize the North American distribution for naturalized plants
- Compute growth curves for many trees
- Learn both scientific and common names
- Reveal a multitude of physical and locality-based properties
The Wolfram Plants Reference App is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Plants Reference App draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
- April 15, 2013 Initial release
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.3.1