This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- text selection bug fixed
A chess clock consists of two connected clocks which can't run at the same time. Use it as a game clock to measure the time used by two players for their moves e.g. in game of chess. Stopping one clock will start the other one. The purpose is to keep track of the total time each player takes for his or her own moves, and ensure that neither player overly delays the game.
- choose the same time for both players or individually
- count the time down or up
- pause the clock for both players
- runs in the background while the app is closed
- support for the iPhone 6 and 6+
- June 12, 2014 Initial release
- January 29, 2015 New version 1.1.0
- December 22, 2015 New version 1.2.1
- July 07, 2016 New version 1.2.2