- support for iPhone X+
Don't miss a bright lunar disk and countdown to the next supermoon events.
A supermoon is a new or full moon (syzygy) which occurs when the Moon is at 90% or greater of its mean closest approach to Earth (perigee). Therefore you can called it a perigee-syzygy event.
During a super full moon the lunar disk appears brighter and bigger than usual.
- show only super full, only super new or both super moon events
- add supermoon events to your calendar
- share event dates via e-mail, Twitter or Facebook
- displays the last supermoon for 12 hours after the event
- support for iPad Pro and the iPad multitasking
- August 19, 2013 Initial release
- October 31, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- April 19, 2014 New version 1.1.0
- April 26, 2015 New version 1.2.0
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.4.0
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.4.1