- support for iPhone X+
Play basketball on your iPad either yourself or against somebody else. First practice and then try to hit as often as possible with 20 shots or with a limited number of attempts per hit.
How to play: Tap and hold the ball and drag the finger into the direction you want to shoot. The length determines the speed of the shot. Release the finger to shoot. The ball bounces realistically from walls and the hoop. So you can even do trick shots.
Adjust the difficulty by adding a ceiling, fixing the basket and changing the gravity.
The background image can be changed. You can even provide your own one.
This version has a 2-player-mode
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.1.1
- December 19, 2012 New version 1.1.2
- April 26, 2014 New version 1.1.3
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.2.0
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.2.1