This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- iPad Pro
- iPad Multitasking
Description Browse the web and set any image from a website as your wallpaper. This application collects the images from web pages (HTML and CSS). Click the image to see it full screen and take a screenshot so that you can use it as your wallpaper image or just save the image to the photo roll.
- table and list view of the images
- different backgrounds in full screen mode
- it collects the links of the website so that it is easy to start at the home page and follow the links until you reach the page with the images you want
- save bookmarks
- toggle word wrap (tap on source)
- open the URL in the web browser and send it by email
- view images from any URL (after upgrade)
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- April 16, 2015 New version 1.8.0
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.9.0