- Multitasking support for iOS 4.2
Introducing Piyo Blocks 2 HD LITE, the magical match-em-up sequel to the iPhone original, Piyo Blocks. Fully optimised for the iPad, with bright and colourful HD graphics, and a unique split screen 2 player mode Piyo Blocks 2 HD is the puzzle pot of gold at the end of the iPad rainbow.
CHASING THE RAINBOW
Match same colored blocks to make them disappear. Get rid of the target number of blocks before the time runs out to level up. Make use of combos and power-ups to help match more and more glorious Piyo Blocks.
"A brilliant, brilliant game. Piyo Blocks 2 HD is probably the best £1.79 you can possibly spend on an iPad. Score: 9/10." - The Sixth Axis (www.thesixthaxis.com)
THE LITE GAME FEATURES:
The lite version of Piyo Blocks 2 HD contains a single player Time Attack mode (2 minute game). See below for all the great additional features and game modes included in the full version.
THE FULL GAME FEATURES:
FOUR SINGLE PLAYER MODES
There are four single player modes, Piyo Mode (capture the target number of Piyo’s to level up), Hyaku Mode (capture 99 or more of any Piyo type to level up), Time Attack (4 minute game, capture as many Piyo’s as you can), and Three Second Mode (you have 3 seconds to make your next move), to keep even the most gifted of color matching, match-em-up wizards, flicking their screen contentedly for hours on end.
TWO PLAYER TOURNAMENT
In a two player game you battle against an opponent - whoever can survive the longest wins. It sounds simple, but that’s when two player attacks come into play! Each combo you make adds to your Combo Bar. When the Combo Bar reaches different levels, you can unleash various attacks on your opponent, making it tricky for them to find their next move. You have 4 different characters you can call on to attack your opponent - Ski Dog, Candy Morehol, Yuki-Onna, and Buck Torrance!
HIGH DEF PUZZLES AND FULL CRYSTAL INTEGRATION ON IPAD
• Crystal social gaming support for Facebook and Twitter integration, online leaderboards, challenges and achievements.
• Beautiful HD visuals fully optimised for the iPad’s screen.
• Piyo Mode - capture the target number of Piyo’s to level up.
• Hyaku Mode - capture 99 or more of any Piyo type to level up.
• Time Attack - 4 minute game, capture as many Piyo’s as you can.
• Three Second Mode - you have 3 seconds to find your next move or it's game over!
• Two player mode - split screen on one device.
• Hundreds of levels.
• iPod music library access.
• Auto save feature
• Hidden cheats to discover.
AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW
Piyo Blocks 2 HD is the puzzle pot of gold at the end of the iPad rainbow.
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.2.01