"…Swords and Soldiers manages to break through the initially guarded impressions and produce a riveting and approachable strategy game." — Pocket Gamer
"The only thing really missing is the Space Marine faction teased on the April Fool's Day before the game's original release." — Slide To Play, 4/4
"It's a brilliant distillation of real-time strategy game concepts into a smaller, more digestible form." — Kotaku, Gaming App of the Day
"…it’s smart and vibrant where it counts." — TouchArcade
"If you’re a fan of castle and tower defense games, then Swords and Soldiers is definitely a must buy." — AppAdvice
"Swords and Soldiers is a great game – if you have been holding out for the next “must have” game to download for the iPhone or iPad, this is the one to get." — TheAppPlanet
The funniest action-strategy game you’ll ever play! Swipe, poke and tap to command an army of Vikings in their quest to create the ultimate BBQ sauce, lead the Aztecs in defense of the Holy Pepper and build an array of explosive Chinese toys! Build your own forces and defeat your foes using berserkers, dart blowers, giant boulders, ninja monkeys (yes, we really mean it – ninja monkeys!) and many more!
Swords and Soldiers HD Highlights
• Hilarious characters and storyline mean you'll be playing with one huge grin.
• Splitscreen multiplayer support.
• Command hordes of Vikings, Aztecs and Chinese warriors, each with their own unique skills.
• Three epic campaigns with unique challenges to keep you entertained for hours.
• Fully customizable Skirmish mode means endless replayability.
• Stunning HD graphics.
• Hours of gameplay with achievements, challenges and leaderboards.
• Full Game Center support.
• Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Dutch.
For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
EULA : http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/OTHER/
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
- July 27, 2011 Initial release
- September 19, 2011 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- October 21, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- October 24, 2011 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- December 19, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- January 03, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- May 23, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- June 02, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- July 13, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- July 24, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99