Try before you buy – this free version (limited to one hero and the first few quests) allows you to find out what makes Defender Chronicles so unique and addictive before buying the full version!
WHAT THEY SAY
“If a Tower Defense game had babies with Warcraft and Diablo 2, it would be called: Defender Chronicles.” – iTunes US Review
“After 50 or so reviews, I have struck gold. My first 5 star rating goes to Defender Chronicles. The game reminds me of Puzzle Quest, when it comes to being addictive and getting stuck in my mind. I have played this for more than 20 hours already. 5 out of 5” – iPhoneGameNetwork
“I am level 222 and have spent over 100 hours since I bought the game last month and I’m still playing!” - Defender Chronicles forumer
“Defender Chronicles – It’s better than Percocet. It pretty much got me through my 3-day appendectomy stay in the hospital last month and made me forget the pain the way Percocet couldn’t.” - Macenstein.com
• Epic storyline with Voice Over
• Over 20 different types of units with distinct abilities
• Unlockable secrets from the Great Library
• Hundreds of unique items for hero
• Unlimited gameplay with freestyle mode
• Extremely high replayability value, time flies with each round of the game
• OS 3.0 READY: iPod music library access, email a challenge from the game
• Online leaderboards, achievements, friends, chat using OpenFeint.
• High production value: 9 original music soundtracks, 3D positional sound effects, voice-acting, hand-drawn graphics, intuitive controls, auto-save, auto-flip, fast-forward, vibrate, HQ graphics option
Gameplay video @ youtube.com/watch?v=IUUZGyUGLOw
Walkthroughs, tips & tricks @ defenderchronicles.com/forums
Tweet us @ twitter.com/defchronicles
Defender Chronicles is developed by Menara Games and published by Chillingo Ltd.