PIXEL BRUSH ANGLE CONTROL: Want to chisel a mark? Touch up a tight corner? Or just send a stroke in a different direction? Whatever your end goal, this new setting means changing the angle of Fresco's Pixel brushes is just a couple of taps away.
FASTER SMUDGE BRUSHES: Blending and blurring strokes is smoother and speedier and just plain smudgier thanks to some behind-the-scenes changes we've made to these popular brushes.
BUG FIXES: We've improved stability and overall performance.
If you’re enjoying Fresco, please leave a review. It really helps other people discover the app!
Adobe Fresco is a free drawing and painting app built especially for iPad with Apple Pencil and iPhone, and designed for artists who draw professionally or paint for passion. Want to take your artwork to the next level? Upgrade to the premium version through the App Store and you'll also get Photoshop on iPad, plus all the premium features of Adobe Fresco, including thousands of exclusive brushes that get updated seasonally.
Adobe Fresco combines the power of your favorite Photoshop brushes with the precision of vector brushes and the revolutionary technology of Live Brushes, for unlimited expression. Paint with watercolors and oils that blossom, blend, smear, and smudge just like the real thing. Work with infinitely scalable vector brushes to create crisp lines, ready to print at any size. With the premium version, you can also easily import all your Photoshop brushes, or choose from over a thousand natural brushes created by celebrated master Kyle T. Webster.
Adobe Fresco reimagines essential tools for illustrators, including modernized selection and masking, and a flexible UI so you can draw faster and without distractions. Premium features add Photoshop integration with automatic cloud syncing. Brushes and projects follow you across devices, so you can work wherever inspiration strikes.
• 50+ Photoshop brushes, vector brushes, and exclusive new Live Brushes
• Access to your custom brushes from Adobe Capture and other libraries
• Powerful tools for creation, including selections, masking, layers, and layer groups
• Automatic migration of Adobe Photoshop Sketch and Adobe Illustrator Draw projects
• Time-lapse video that you can export to replay your creation
• Easy export of your files as PNG or JPEG
• Step-by-step learning content
PREMIUM ONLY FEATURES
• Access to Photoshop on iPad
• An expanded library of 1,000+ brushes
• Roundtripping with Photoshop on desktop (requires Creative Cloud plan with Photoshop)
• 100GB of cloud storage
• New quarterly brushes by Illustration evangelist Kyle T. Webster
• Ability to import brushes (ABR files)
Do Not Sell My Information: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/ca-rights-linkfree.html
- September 11, 2019 Initial release
- September 23, 2019 New version 1.0.2
- October 15, 2019 New version 1.0.3
- November 04, 2019 New version 1.1
- December 09, 2019 New version 1.2
- December 24, 2019 New version 1.2.1
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.7.1
- October 22, 2020 New version 2.0.3
- October 27, 2020 New version 2.0.4
- November 11, 2020 New version 2.0.5
- December 09, 2020 New version 2.1.0