COLOR ADJUSTMENT LAYERS: Make a color change without making a permanent color commitment. Adjustment Layers allow you to apply non-destructive tonal and color edits to your Fresco art. To get started experimenting with Hue/Saturation, Brightness/Contrast, and Color Balance, tap the Appearances icon (those interlocking circles) in the taskbar.
GRAPH GRIDS: Whether perfectly uniform or deliberately asymmetrical, all feels right when the elements of your art align with your vision. Tap on the graph icon in the taskbar to reveal the new Precision panel and get started using Fresco's grids to position the facets of your art.
ALIGNMENT GUIDES: Transform. Snap. It's that easy, in Transform mode, to snap a layer to the center of the canvas. Control this setting, and Rotation Snapping, in Fresco's Precision panel.
EXPANDED MASK SUPPORT: We've added masking support for Vector, Type, and Image layers. So go ahead. Experiment. Layer masking makes changes easily reversible on every layer in Fresco.
IMPROVED TOOL PERSISTENCE: Have a personalized arrangement for your tool options? Beginning with this version, Fresco will remember this customization of your work surface every time you open the app. Even better, Fresco will also remember which tool you were using when you last closed a document.
If you're enjoying Fresco, please leave a review. It really helps other people discover the app!
Adobe Fresco is a free drawing and painting app built especially for iPad with Apple Pencil and iPhone, and designed for artists who draw professionally or paint for passion. Want to take your artwork to the next level? Upgrade to the premium version through the App Store and you'll also get Photoshop on iPad, plus all the premium features of Adobe Fresco, including thousands of exclusive brushes that get updated seasonally.
Adobe Fresco combines the power of your favorite Photoshop brushes with the precision of vector brushes and the revolutionary technology of Live Brushes, for unlimited expression. Paint with watercolors and oils that blossom, blend, smear, and smudge just like the real thing. Work with infinitely scalable vector brushes to create crisp lines, ready to print at any size. With the premium version, you can also easily import all your Photoshop brushes, or choose from over a thousand natural brushes created by celebrated master Kyle T. Webster.
Adobe Fresco reimagines essential tools for illustrators, including modernized selection and masking, and a flexible UI so you can draw faster and without distractions. Premium features add Photoshop integration with automatic cloud syncing. Brushes and projects follow you across devices, so you can work wherever inspiration strikes.
• 50+ Photoshop brushes, vector brushes, and exclusive new Live Brushes
• Access to your custom brushes from Adobe Capture and other libraries
• Powerful tools for creation, including selections, masking, layers, and layer groups
• Automatic migration of Adobe Photoshop Sketch and Adobe Illustrator Draw projects
• Time-lapse video that you can export to replay your creation
• Easy export of your files as PNG or JPEG
• Step-by-step learning content
PREMIUM ONLY FEATURES
• Access to Photoshop on iPad
• An expanded library of 1,000+ brushes
• Roundtripping with Photoshop on desktop (requires Creative Cloud plan with Photoshop)
• 100GB of cloud storage
• New quarterly brushes by Illustration evangelist Kyle T. Webster
• Ability to import brushes (ABR files)
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree
- September 11, 2019 Initial release
- September 23, 2019 New version 1.0.2
- October 15, 2019 New version 1.0.3
- November 04, 2019 New version 1.1
- December 09, 2019 New version 1.2
- December 24, 2019 New version 1.2.1
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.7.1
- October 22, 2020 New version 2.0.3
- October 27, 2020 New version 2.0.4
- November 11, 2020 New version 2.0.5
- December 09, 2020 New version 2.1.0
- August 05, 2021 New version 2.7.3
- October 08, 2021 New version 2.7.9