Our Adobe MAX 2021 conference is here, virtual, and free, so check it out online! We've got a big update of features and fixes ready to celebrate:
- Camera raw file support - with this must-have tool for photographers, you can import and open camera raw file formats. From DNG to ProRAW, unlock the power of your camera on-the-go.
- Smart object conversion - Converting layers and groups to Smart Objects is now possible, allowing you to work non-destructively and preserve your pixels.
- Dodge and Burn - Lighten or darken areas of your image quickly with the dodge and burn tools, just like you would in a darkroom.
- Share for commenting - Share a Photoshop document with collaborators and stakeholders for feedback. See and respond to comments all within your document.
- New user tours - We've updated our orientation in-app tour to better help experienced Photoshop users, and added a new tour for those who are new to Photoshop
- A bug preventing sending a photo back to Lightroom during the "Edit in Photoshop" path has been fixed
We hope you enjoy MAX 2021 virtually! Keep creating!
- The Photoshop Team
Ready to use Photoshop on the iPad? If you have a qualifying membership, just log in with your Adobe ID. If you don’t, try it with a 30-day free trial. Photoshop on the iPad opens the same files as Photoshop on your desktop (macOS or Windows) using cloud technology, so you can stay in sync across all your devices. Import your raw images directly into Photoshop, make nondestructive edits, and share for comments right within the app.
Photoshop on the iPad delivers core tools designed for Apple Pencil and touch. Get inspired and learn tips and tricks in our new inspiration gallery. Our guided tours and coach marks will help you get familiar with the UI, which has been designed for touch and the power of the Apple Pencil. Share and showcase your projects with the creative community using livestreaming. We’re releasing new product features every month, so check out the “What’s new” page in the app to see what’s coming next, suggest features, and help us build the Photoshop experience you want.
RETOUCHING AND COMPOSITING:
Enhance images and adjust color tones with Curves. Remove unwanted elements with the Spot Healing Brush, Healing Brush, and Clone Stamp tools. Bring in your raw photos from your camera, iPhone 12 Pro (ProRaw), or Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, edit them with the power of Photoshop, and send them back to your Lightroom catalog. Use the Object Selection and Select Subject tools to make fast and precise selections when you’re combining images and fine-tune them with the Refine Edge Brush. Convert layers into Smart Objects that you can transform in a nondestructive way.
TOUCH AND APPLE PENCIL CONTROLS:
Swipe, pinch, tap, scribble, slide — you’ll feel closer to your work than ever before and with Apple Pencil, you have ultimate precision.
Work with your layer stack and toolbar tools just like on your desktop. With context-aware UI, only the core tools and panes are displayed, so you can focus on your canvas, not the clutter.
Create on your iPad with the Photoshop features you know and love, from retouching and compositing to spot healing and blend modes. Layers? They’re all here. Resolution? No difference. Your PSDs are exactly the same, whether you’re working on a desktop, laptop, or iPad.
It’s simple to keep your PSDs in sync across devices. Simplify reviews by sharing for comments right within Photoshop. Your documents are automatically saved to the cloud as you work and available on any device running Photoshop.
Supported by any device with iPad OS 13.1 and above.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree
- November 04, 2019 Initial release
- November 09, 2019 New version 1.0.1
- November 26, 2019 New version 1.0.2
- December 17, 2019 New version 1.1
- January 28, 2020 New version 1.1.1
- February 26, 2020 New version 1.2.0
- May 01, 2020 New version 1.3.2
- May 19, 2020 New version 1.4.0
- May 27, 2020 New version 1.4.1
- June 17, 2020 New version 1.5.0
- August 07, 2020 New version 1.6.0
- August 26, 2020 New version 1.6.1
- August 27, 2020 New version 1.6.2
- September 23, 2020 New version 1.6.3
- October 20, 2020 New version 2.0
- November 30, 2020 New version 2.0.1
- December 07, 2020 New version 2.0.2
- January 13, 2021 New version 2.0.3
- February 09, 2021 New version 2.1
- March 10, 2021 New version 2.2
- March 31, 2021 New version 2.3
- April 21, 2021 New version 2.4
- May 11, 2021 New version 2.4.1
- May 25, 2021 New version 2.4.2
- June 09, 2021 New version 2.5
- June 23, 2021 New version 2.6
- June 28, 2021 New version 2.6.1
- July 26, 2021 New version 2.6.2
- August 18, 2021 New version 2.7.0
- August 31, 2021 New version 2.7.1
- September 14, 2021 New version 2.7.2
- October 25, 2021 New version 3.0