We've got some amazing new updates!
- Effortlessly remove selected objects with just one tap. Content-Aware Fill uses Adobe's AI to synthesize nearby content for seamless blending with the surrounding content, quickly and easily.
- Automatically correct your images with Auto Tone, Auto Color and Auto Contrast with a single command, just like on Photoshop desktop
- Receive feedback and collaborate with others using contextual pins and the ability to view annotations
Have a great May, and keep creating!
- The Photoshop Team
Ready to use Photoshop on the iPad? If you have a qualifying subscription, just log in with your Adobe ID. If you don’t, try it with a 30-day free trial. Photoshop on the iPad opens the same files as Photoshop on your desktop (macOS or Windows) using cloud technology, so you can stay in sync across all your devices. Import your raw images directly into Photoshop, make nondestructive edits, and share for comments right within the app.
Photoshop on the iPad delivers core tools designed for Apple Pencil and touch. Get inspired and learn tips and tricks in our new inspiration gallery. Our guided tours and coach marks will help you get familiar with the UI, which has been designed for touch and the power of the Apple Pencil. Easily share with collaborators for commenting. We’re releasing new product features every month, so check out the “What’s new” page in the app to see what’s coming next, suggest features, and help us build the Photoshop experience you want.
RETOUCHING AND COMPOSITING:
Enhance images and adjust color tones with Curves. Remove unwanted elements with the Spot Healing Brush, Healing Brush, and Clone Stamp tools. Bring in your raw photos from your camera, iPhone 13 Pro (ProRaw), or Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, edit them with the power of Photoshop, and send them back to your Lightroom catalog. Use the Object Selection and Select Subject tools to make quick and detailed selections when you’re combining images and fine-tune them with the Refine Edge Brush. Convert layers into Smart Objects that you can transform in a nondestructive way.
Blur the lines and soften distinct edges with the Smudge tool, which simulates the effects of painting with a wet paintbrush. Smudge, mix, and blend to create an original masterpiece. The Sponge tool gives you full control to adjust the color saturation precisely where it’s needed. Intensify or remove color from selected areas in a single brushstroke.
TOUCH AND APPLE PENCIL CONTROLS:
Swipe, pinch, tap, scribble, slide — you’ll feel closer to your work than ever before, and with Apple Pencil, you have ultimate precision.
Work with your layer stack and toolbar tools just like on your desktop. With context-aware UI, only the core tools and panes are displayed, so you can focus on your canvas, not the clutter.
Create on your iPad with the Photoshop features you know and love, from retouching and compositing to spot healing and blend modes. Layers? They’re all here. Resolution? No difference. Your PSDs are exactly the same, whether you’re working on a desktop, laptop, or iPad.
It’s simple to keep your PSDs in sync across devices. Simplify reviews by sharing for comments right within Photoshop. Your documents are automatically saved to the cloud as you work and available on any device running Photoshop.
Supported by any device with iPadOS 14 and above.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree
- November 04, 2019 Initial release
- November 09, 2019 New version 1.0.1
- November 26, 2019 New version 1.0.2
- December 17, 2019 New version 1.1
- January 28, 2020 New version 1.1.1
- February 26, 2020 New version 1.2.0
- May 01, 2020 New version 1.3.2
- May 19, 2020 New version 1.4.0
- May 27, 2020 New version 1.4.1
- June 17, 2020 New version 1.5.0
- August 07, 2020 New version 1.6.0
- August 26, 2020 New version 1.6.1
- August 27, 2020 New version 1.6.2
- September 23, 2020 New version 1.6.3
- October 20, 2020 New version 2.0
- November 30, 2020 New version 2.0.1
- December 07, 2020 New version 2.0.2
- January 13, 2021 New version 2.0.3
- February 09, 2021 New version 2.1
- March 10, 2021 New version 2.2
- March 31, 2021 New version 2.3
- April 21, 2021 New version 2.4
- May 11, 2021 New version 2.4.1
- May 25, 2021 New version 2.4.2
- June 09, 2021 New version 2.5
- June 23, 2021 New version 2.6
- June 28, 2021 New version 2.6.1
- July 26, 2021 New version 2.6.2
- August 18, 2021 New version 2.7.0
- August 31, 2021 New version 2.7.1
- September 14, 2021 New version 2.7.2
- October 25, 2021 New version 3.0
- November 30, 2021 New version 3.1
- December 14, 2021 New version 3.2
- January 25, 2022 New version 3.2.1
- January 25, 2022 New version 3.2.2
- February 25, 2022 New version 3.3
- February 28, 2022 New version 3.3.1
- March 24, 2022 New version 3.4
- April 20, 2022 New version 3.5
- May 10, 2022 New version 3.6