Our latest release gives you new ways to work better:
- Collaborate seamlessly by inviting others to edit your cloud documents. You’ll find the cloud documents you’ve been invited to edit in the “Shared with you” tab on the home screen.
- We've added new tutorials to show how you can do things like dodge and burn or make select hair with Refine Edge. Find them under the Learn tab on the home screen.
We welcome your feedback as we continue to update and improve the app. Send us your ideas, suggestions, and thoughts in the “Suggest features” section of the app!
- The Photoshop Team
Ready to use Photoshop on the iPad? If you have a qualifying membership, just log in with your Adobe ID. If you don’t, try it with a 30-day free trial. Photoshop on the iPad opens the same files as Photoshop on your desktop (macOS or Windows) using cloud technology, so you can stay in sync across all your devices.
Use Photoshop with Adobe Fresco
Take your artwork to the next level using Photoshop together with Adobe Fresco, our newest drawing and painting app with vector, raster, and live brushes. It’s included with a Photoshop or Creative Cloud All Apps membership at no additional cost. Your Photoshop and Fresco documents automatically sync and save to the cloud.
Photoshop on the iPad delivers core tools designed for Apple Pencil and touch. Get inspired and learn tips and tricks in our new inspiration gallery. Share and showcase your projects with the creative community using livestreaming. We’re releasing new product features every month, so check out the “What’s new” page in the app to see what’s coming next, suggest features, and help us build the Photoshop experience you want.
Retouching and compositing:
Enhance images and adjust color tones with Curves. Remove unwanted elements with the spot healing and Clone Stamp tools. Bring in your photos from Lightroom, edit them with the power of Photoshop, and send them back to your Lightroom catalog. Use the Object Selection and Select Subject tools to make fast and precise selections when you’re combining images and fine-tune them with the Refine Edge Brush.
Touch and Apple Pencil controls:
Swipe, pinch, tap, scribble, slide — you’ll feel closer to your work than ever before and with Apple Pencil, you have ultimate precision.
Work with your layer stack and toolbar tools just like on your desktop. With context-aware UI, only the core tools and panes are displayed, so you can focus on your canvas, not the clutter.
Create on your iPad with the Photoshop features you know and love, from retouching and compositing to spot healing and blend modes. Layers? They’re all here. Resolution? No difference. Your PSDs are exactly the same, whether you’re working on a desktop, laptop, or iPad.
It’s simple to keep your PSDs in sync across devices. Your documents are automatically saved to the cloud as you work and available on any device running Photoshop
Supported by any device with iPadOS 13.1 and above.
Do Not Sell My Info: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/ca-rights-linkfree.html
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for an Adobe ID for any level of Creative Cloud membership, which may not be available in all countries or languages and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice. Adobe online services require an internet connection.
- November 04, 2019 Initial release
- November 09, 2019 New version 1.0.1
- November 26, 2019 New version 1.0.2
- December 17, 2019 New version 1.1
- January 28, 2020 New version 1.1.1
- February 26, 2020 New version 1.2.0
- May 01, 2020 New version 1.3.2
- May 19, 2020 New version 1.4.0
- May 27, 2020 New version 1.4.1
- June 17, 2020 New version 1.5.0
- August 07, 2020 New version 1.6.0
- August 26, 2020 New version 1.6.1
- August 27, 2020 New version 1.6.2
- September 23, 2020 New version 1.6.3
- October 20, 2020 New version 2.0
- November 30, 2020 New version 2.0.1
- December 07, 2020 New version 2.0.2
- January 13, 2021 New version 2.0.3
- February 09, 2021 New version 2.1