Bug Fixes and Stability Improvements
Voted “App Store Best of 2015” by Apple!
Lay out an idea with real assets like photos, text, shapes and fonts. Send the wireframe to Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or Muse to refine and finish.
Graphic designers and artists can explore a concept using:
• Gestures that drop in placeholder text, basic shapes and editable text boxes.
• Guides and grids to align and work with spacing controls.
• Free fonts and from Typekit or third-party fonts installed on their device.
• Edit or rewind and export the idea from any point in its timeline.
• Send the idea to the desktop where it will automatically open in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or Muse.
Try using Comp with:
BUZZ FROM USERS AND PRESS
“This is one of the best apps on my phone.” – George Butler
“Overall I love the progress this app has made. I’ve used it for professional layouts for web design ideas and it’s a great mobile design tool to get things going in a project for rapid iterations in the starting stages.” – Ben MacKay
“Firstly, I think Comp is a great application, so many times those sketches on paper are so much easier for expressing ideas and pop! This app turns that into a reality. I love having the app in my pocket so I can trial something if I have an idea while walking or commuting.” – Andrew Paul Hayward
You can also take advantage of other Creative Cloud services like:
Incorporate high-res, royalty-free photos and images as temporary or licensed assets.
Get easy in-app access to your assets — including Adobe Stock images or vectors and color themes from Capture.
Assets you pull into Comp from your Library will display as linked files in Illustrator and InDesign and as Smart Objects in Photoshop.
POWERED BY CREATIVESYNC
Adobe CreativeSync ensures that your files, fonts, design assets, settings and more all instantly appear in your workflow wherever you need them. Start your creative work on any device and seamlessly pick it up on another.
2GB FILE STORAGE
Use of Adobe mobile apps requires a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership, which includes 2GB of complimentary storage for file syncing and sharing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MORE STORAGE (Optional in-app purchase)
If you need more than your allotted 2GB of Creative Cloud file storage, you have the option of purchasing an additional 20GB for $1.99 (US dollars) a month. The recurring payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, simply go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
- March 30, 2015 Initial release
- April 14, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- April 26, 2015 New version 1.0.2
- June 17, 2015 New version 1.1
- June 25, 2015 New version 1.1.2
- July 17, 2015 New version 1.2
- September 12, 2015 New version 1.2.2
- October 05, 2015 New version 2.0
- October 31, 2015 New version 2.1
- December 01, 2015 New version 2.2
- February 14, 2016 New version 2.3
- June 22, 2016 New version 2.5
- August 09, 2016 New version 2.6
- November 05, 2016 New version 3.0
- November 17, 2016 New version 3.0.1
- December 02, 2016 New version 3.0.2
- December 10, 2016 New version 3.0.3
- June 13, 2019 New version 3.0.5