• New auto-connect feature
• Bug Fixes
Your iPad is the canvas, your fingertip is the brush. Create beautiful paintings and instantly access them in Adobe Photoshop CS5.
With Adobe Eazel — a companion app to Adobe Photoshop CS5 software (version 12.0.4 or later required) — you can use your iPad and your fingertips to create beautiful paintings. Get amazing color blends thanks to a painting technology that offers a new kind of interaction between “wet” and “dry” paint. Bring the feel and spirit of painting in the natural world to the iPad. Also enjoy a unique user interface that lets you paint across the entire expanse of your iPad screen and easily access the tools you want. Join artists around the world who are creating beautiful artwork with Adobe Eazel.
As long as you have a network connection between your iPad and your computer, you can send your Adobe Eazel artwork directly to Photoshop CS5 from anywhere. Start with the mobility and freedom of the tablet and finish your work using the power and precision of Photoshop. Or do all your painting in Adobe Eazel. You can always share your work via email or save it to the built-in Photos app on your iPad.
• Paint beautiful works of art using just your fingertips.
• Mix “wet” and “dry” paint to create rich, realistic color blends. Breakthrough technology allows digital paint to “dry” over time.
• Paint more freely using the entire iPad screen. Controls for changing color, opacity, brush size, and other settings appear only when you place all five fingers on the screen.
• Send your paintings directly to Photoshop CS5, where they’ll be re-rendered at a higher resolution and can be saved in any file format you choose. (Photoshop CS5 must be open, and a network connection between your iPad and your computer is required.)
• Save paintings to your iPad Photos app, and then email them as JPEG files or store them in the Eazel in-app gallery.
Take your creativity mobile with Adobe Eazel for Photoshop CS5.
• With Photoshop CS5 (version 12.0.4 or later) and Photoshop companion apps from Adobe and the developer community, take advantage of interaction between Photoshop and apps on your iPad.
• Make sure you have Photoshop CS5 version 12.0.4 or later so you can connect your apps with Photoshop CS5.
• If you don’t own Photoshop CS5, purchase it on its own or as part of Adobe Creative Suite® 5.5 software.
• Want to give feedback or send questions to the Photoshop team? Visit http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family.
NOTE, please read requirements:
• ***You need Photoshop CS5 version 12.0.4 or later to connect this app with the desktop version of Photoshop.***
• Your iPad and the computer running Photoshop CS5 must be on the same wireless network to connect with each other.
• This app will not work with Photoshop CS4 or earlier.
To update your copy of Photoshop CS5 to version 12.0.4 or later, do one of the following:
• Select Updates from the Help menu in Photoshop CS5.
• Download the update from www.adobe.com/downloads/updates.
Having issues connecting the apps to Photoshop? Visit http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family.
- June 14, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- June 14, 2011 New version 1.0.2
- October 04, 2011 New version 1.0.3