North Kent College Mobile App.
This mobile app is for current students of NKC and those interested in what NKC has to offer.
For those interested in the College:
Download the app and you can view information about open days, taster events, receive updates, take 360 tours, and book directly onto our events.
For NKC students:
If you are an existing student, simply log in using your normal College username and password once and you will be able to access your College services.
Once logged in you can access:
• Moodle integration – provides details of your assignments and courses, as well as notification of assignment deadlines and grades.
• Your attendance percentage and register marks
• Your Timetables, so you can see where you need to be and when, as well as notifications if anything changes.
• Library account – keep up-to-date with your borrowing history and reservations, as well as receive notifications when a reserved book is available, or overdue notices.
• Email – access to a light version of your mail client so you can keep track of emails
• Balances – you can check how much print credit you have, as well as your catering balance
• Offline access – allows access to most apps when browsing offline
- June 16, 2019 Initial release