Bug fixes and improvements.
Everything you need as a member of the Heriot-Watt community in one app.
The myHWU mobile app provides an easy-to-use, personalised and effective system for you to manage everything you need to make a success of your time at Heriot-Watt. The app provides you with a variety of services and up-to-date information in one place, and creates a global community experience regardless of whether you are based in the UK, Malaysia or Dubai.
The myHWU app builds upon the current desktop site, providing access to the same apps and data, on the go, for a seamless experience. Any changes you make to your dashboard will be synced across your devices, making personalisation easy.
• Email – access to a light version of your mail client so you can keep track of emails.
• Calendar – easily see your events for the day.
• Vision Integration – providing details of courses you may take or manage.
• Resource Booker – book study space or a meeting room to collaborate with peers and colleagues.
• Tailored Content – to allow the information about studying or working at HWU to find you on your dashboard.
• Campus Maps – whether you are new or familiar with the campus all of our landmarks are detailed so you need never miss a class or meeting.
• Campus news – keep up to date with goings on, both at home and abroad.
• LinkedIn Learning – brush up on skills or learn something new with bite-size learning at your fingertips.
• Library – search databases directly for the resources you need.
- June 17, 2019 Initial release