This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Bug fixes and improvements.
This app requires your educational institution to have a myday subscription.
The myday mobile app provides an easy-to-use, personalised and effective system for you to manage everything you need to make a success of your learning. The app provides you with everything you need in one place and with notifications to keep you updated, myday will be your go-to app for your learning and education experience.
The myday app builds upon your current experience of the desktop site, providing access to the same apps and data, for a seamless experience - any changes you make to the mobile dashboard on your desktop will be synced to the mobile app to make personalisation super-easy.
• VLE integration – provides details of your assignments and courses, as well as notification of assignment deadlines and grades.
• Full access to timetables so you can see where you need to be and when, as well as notifications if anything changes.
• Offline access – allows access to most apps when browsing offline
• Library account – keep up-to-date with your borrowing history and reservations, as well as receive notifications when a reserved book is available, or overdue notices.
• Email – access to a light version of your mail client so you can keep track of emails
• Balances – you can check how much print credit you have, as well as your catering balance.
- August 22, 2015 Initial release
- September 16, 2015 New version 1.0.5
- September 27, 2015 New version 1.0.6
- October 21, 2015 New version 1.0.7
- February 23, 2016 New version 1.0.17
- July 04, 2016 New version 1.0.23
- November 08, 2016 New version 1.1.3
- November 10, 2016 New version 1.1.7
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.3.0