Bug fixes and improvements.
A current NESCol account is required to use the MyNESCol app.
The MyNESCol app provides an easy-to-use, personalised and effective system for you to manage everything you need to make a success of your learning at North East Scotland College. The app provides you with everything you need in one place and with notifications to keep you updated, MyNESCol will be your go-to app for your learning and education experience.
The MyNESCol app builds upon your current experience of the desktop site, providing access to the same apps and data, for a seamless experience - any changes you make to the mobile dashboard on your desktop will be synced to the mobile app to make personalisation super-easy.
• Blackboard integration – provides details of your assignments, courses and grades.
• Full access to timetables so you can see where you need to be and when, as well as notifications
if anything changes.
• Keep up-to-date with relevant news items from the College and the region
• Offline access – allows access to most apps when browsing offline
• Library account (OLIB) – keep up-to-date with your borrowing history and reservations
• Email – access to a light version of your College mail client so you can keep track of emails
• Balances – you can check how much print credit you have.
• Attendance - keep track of your attendance record
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- August 16, 2019 New version 3.1.22